jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

Hello to everybody

HELLO EVERYBODY
My name is Itsel Martínez Rodríguez, i am 18 years old, my birthday is on april 18th. I am from Mexico, i live in Tlaxcala and I study european languages at DANTE ALIGHIERI INSTITUTE.

I like doing sport, playing with my dogs, reading, going to the cinema. I also like spending time with my friends and my family. i love dancing,traveling, and everyting related to art: theater, photography, poetry, literature, ballet... and so on.

I like strawberries, milk, cats, and chocolates.

However, i love life, smiling, to be grateful for every single day, because every second of life is a gift from God.

I am a very happy girl.

Mmm... i don't like people to throw garbage, and i also dislike almost all the vegetables papaya, and in hate lazy people.

1 comentario:

  1. HELLO EVERYBODY
    My name is Itsel Martínez Rodríguez, i am 18 years old, my birthday is on april 18th. I am from Mexico, i live in Tlaxcala and I study EUROPEAN languages AT DANTE ALIGHIERI INSTITUTE.

    I like DOING sport, PLAYING with my dogs, READING, GOING to THE cinema. I ALSO LIKE SPENDING TIME with my friends and my family. i love dancing,TRAVELING, AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO art: theater, photography, poetry, literature, FOLK DANCE... and so on.

    I like STRAWBERRIES, milk, cats, and chocolates.

    However, i love life, smiling, to be grateful for every SINGLE day, BECAUSE every second OF LIFE is a GIFT FROM God.

    I am A VERY happy GIRL.

    Mmm... i don't like PEOPLE TO THROW GARBAGE, AND I ALSO DISLIKE almost all the vegetables PAPAYA, and IN HATE LAZY PEOPLE.

    ResponderEliminar