viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

A weekend way

Sandra: Hi! how are you Paola?
Paola: What's up girl?
Sandra: jajaja nothing, where are you going?
Paola: I'm going to my swimming's classes and you?
Sandra: i just have a walk, but when we going out for talking?
Paola: I don't know...
Sandra: Would like go to a concert?
Paola: A concert?
Sandra: Yes
Paola: Mmm... no, a don't think so
Sandra: On saturday me and my family going to have a berbecue,do you like the berbecue right?
Paola: Yes but, on saturday i prefer stay at home and just relax
Sandra : Oh! Come on!
Paola: I'm so sorry but i'm going to visit ny relaties this weekend, then i want to watch sport on tv, ok? I'm really sorry but...
Sandra: Ok i understand
Paola: Great, so see you later i go swimming, bay!
Sandra: Bay

Paola's going and Sandra think.

Sandra: Why i do not have friends?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario